Blogger Layouts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to take a minute to recognize Steven. I spend so much time talking about Bailey that I don't always give him the full recognition that he deserves. He is my rock, he holds me together when I feel as if the whole world is crashing down around me. Even when he is feeling lost, hopeless and scared too he manages to hold it together for me! He knows just what to say to make it all okay. Bailey loves her Daddy so very much! She looks out the window waiting for him to come home from work everyday and anticipates their time together. She truly is Daddy's little girl!



Thank you for putting us first in your life and for always taking care of us.

Happy Father's Day!

0 comments:

"Fall into me, my arms are open wide and you don't have to say a word cause I already see that it's hard and you're scared and you're tired and it hurts and I wanna be the one you reach for first."