Blogger Layouts

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another turning point a fork stuck in the road..



We've hit a fork in the road and can't turn in either direction at the moment. We are being forced to wait right here, confused.

We saw an ENT today who of course couldn't shed any light on Bailey's choking/swallowing issues either. I don't know what number doctor that is but most definitely NOT the first one to tell me they are all just waiting to see what Bailey shows them in the future months and years to come before they can press forward on finding a diagnosis for her. I have faith that Bailey will eventually show her doctors the signs to make them run the right tests and find an answer to all of her problems in the last several months but right now just isn't that time. So I've decided to lay off of the pushing. I know my daughter is in the best care possible and they are doing everything they can for her. They have all told me numerous times that her "treatment plan" wouldn't change just because we have a "diagnosis" for her other symptoms. I don't know why I've found it my need to keep pushing and pushing. I just don't like not knowing what this is she may have and most of all knowing nothing about what it could do to her future. I've sucked her doctor's dry of answers and stumped 2 of the worlds best genetics doctors and I think it would be only fair to do what they have all told me to do, wait and see.

"Another turning point; a fork stuck in the road.

Time grabs you by the wrist; directs you where to go.

So make the best of this test and don't ask why.

It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."

0 comments:

"Fall into me, my arms are open wide and you don't have to say a word cause I already see that it's hard and you're scared and you're tired and it hurts and I wanna be the one you reach for first."